Super Dolls - アジアの変身(Asia No Henshin)



Group name: Super Dolls

Alodia Gosiengfiao (Philipines)
Hi, my name is Alodia! My first encounter with anime was when I was 7 years old and saw `Sailor Moon` on TV. I’ve been cosplaying since I was 15 and I just got hooked somewhere along the way. I cosplayed Rikku from Final Fantasy X at an event in the Philippines and won a competition there, since then I have been invited out to events in the Philippines and abroad. Besides cosplay I love games such as the Final Fantasy series among others. I also enjoy collecting dolls and figures.

Fuja-ra (Ra Fuja) (Japan)
Hi, my name is Fujaara, I was born in Hiroshima and raised in Tokyo. I have a twin sister who is a voice actor named Hiura Masako. I’m pretty private about my cosplay but I do upload videos to Nico Douga and post some pictures. I’m really happy to have met RiE and Alodia and look forward to doing more cosplay activities with them!
My hobby is smelling my favorite smells.
My favorite smell is a fashion catalogue called Nissen. The smell of a catalogue opened for the first time is heavenly!!
You can find this catalogue for free at book shops and convenience stores around Japan. I would recommend smelling a Nissen catalogue to anyone!

RiE (Rie Mame) (Japan)
Ever since I was young I’ve been interested in ballet, dance, piano and singing. I have used these skills in my cosplay performances in Japan and abroad receiving high accolades. I was a member of the first Japanese pair to win the World Cosplay Summit in 2009. I travel to events internationally on a regular basis. I’ve been interested in cosplay from China currently and I often go to events in China and around Asia.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your music is surely the super beacon of joy. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For sharing !!

    We have realistic adult silicone sex doll, Dildo, Vibrators sex toys adult products with a Huge Selection. It's safe secure and private shopping. So if you wanna buy these amazing sex dolls for men then visit sex doll head online Today.

    ReplyDelete