KZ Tandingan - Scared To Death



 
Live version (ASAP 18 performance)


Scared To Death Lyrics
by KZ Tandingan

You can leave me
Take away all that I have
You can want me
Love me for who I am

Choices, romance
Takin' me high in the air
Flyin, so scared
Afraid not to see you again

Coz I'm scared to death now that I'm losin' you
I'm scared to death knowin' I can't get thru
I'm scared to death living this so lonely life without you
Oh baby, I'm scared to death

Something's changin'
Giving me fears run through my head
Only find me
Give me the eyes I will understand

Words left unsaid
Leaving me weak in the edge
Getting over
I'm running scared, I can't comprehend

Coz I'm scared to death, now that I'm losin' you
I'm scared to death, knowin' I can't get thru
I'm scared to death, living this so lonely life without you, yeah oh

I'm scared to death, fallin' in love with you
I'm scared to death, there's nothing that I can do
I'm scared to death, what if you won't be around anymore

Slowly, gently
Choosing me will make me then
You're one and only
I pray that our love will begin

Coz I'm scared to death, now that I'm losin' you
I'm scared to death, knowin' I can't get thru
I'm scared to death, living this so lonely life without you, oh

I'm scared to death, Na-ah-na na-ah-na
I'm so scared, Na-ah-na na-ah-na
I'm so scared, what if you won't be around anymore
I'm scared to death

No comments:

Post a Comment